Management priorities for 2010
- The plan is to maintain growth in the region, without neglecting cost management and asset quality, through:
Focus on the customers
- Increase in the customer base.
- Increased loyalty of customers with greater credit quality.
- Improvement in service quality favoring a more solid and satisfactory relationship with customers.
- Development of business intelligence.
Growth in activity,
maintaining risk quality:
- Increased loan book volume.
- Promotion of cross-selling.
- Growth in the Pensions and Insurance market share.
- Agile risk admission and reinforced structures for monitoring and collection.
Redefinition of the distribution model
- Multi-channel model, with greater weight given to alternative sales channels (Internet banking).
Make new progress in efficiency
- Increase operational industrialization.
- Servicing plans.
- Simplification, restructuring and standardization of structures and workforce.
- Renewal of infrastructures.
Brand: awareness and image of BBVA in the region
- Brand identity.
- Reinforcement of the idea “regional franchise”.
- Drive towards standardization across countries.